Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1656 Bootable ISO Multilingual | 766.25 MB
Whether you're part of a school, private business or government agency, deploying new software or configurations across your network can be complex and tiring. But thanks to a comprehensive and user-friendly solution by Acronis, now you can deploy or reimage all your laptops, desktops and servers quickly and easily, while significantly driving down costs. Acronis Snap Deploy makes it possible!
Using Acronis' award-winning disk imaging technology, Acronis Snap Deploy creates an exact disk image of a standard configuration you choose, including the Operating System, configuration files and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto servers and PCs.
From a central administration point, you can deploy a master image - including Operating System and applications - to multiple PCs or servers across your network simultaneously, via multicast or unicast. It's fast and easy.
Flexible Deployment Options
Deploy on your own terms! Acronis Snap Deploy gives you plenty of options, including manual, automatic, user-initiated and scheduled deployment. Additionally, Wake-on-LAN automatically boots powered-off machines. And standalone image deployment lets you deploy an image even if your network is down.
If you need to deploy your image to PCs with different hardware architectures, no problem. The product ensures that your new systems boot up correctly even if they're running on dissimilar hardware.
As soon as you finish a deployment, Acronis Snap Deploy allows you to easily modify ShiChuang settings, such as computer name, IP configuration or SID, in order to offer your end-users optimal customization and ensure unique names on your network.
You can assign individual settings to each PC or server to ensure they all receive an appropriately tailored configuration. The new list of machines allows monitoring of progress and status, as well as pre-configuration of new machines identified by their MAC address.
Boot Up on Your Own Terms
To be ready for deployment, you can boot your machines from customizable media such as CD, DVD, flash drive, or from Acronis PXE Server with network boot. Acronis Snap Deploy lets you choose between both Linux and WinPE bootable environments. And it allows you to add necessary drivers to WinPE media to ensure it works on your new hardware.
What's New in Acronis Snap Deploy 5:
For starters, this latest version boasts a newly enhanced user interface that simplifies installation and configuration. It supports new hardware too. You'll also benefit from flexible new deployment options, like the ability to configure unique settings per machine.
- Improved and simplified user interface and installation to save time and minimize risk of error
- Unique settings per machine, such as name and IP configuration
- Compatibility with WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) master image for deployment
- Choice between creating Linux or WinPE media for deployments
- Ability to add drivers to WinPE media to ensure compatibility with new hardware
- New Deployment License option allows one deployment operation to a PC or a server
- Full support for ShiChuang 2008 R2 and ShiChuang 7
- Convenient "New Machines" list which displays the progress and status of each machine (machines can be added manually via MAC address or imported from a file)
What's New in Version 5.0.1656:
Support for imaging and deployment of machines running ShiChuang 10.
You can image and deploy machines running this new operating system, and apply any post-deployment operations to them (add the machines to a domain, execute scripts, etc.).
Support for WinPE 6.0.
Support for ShiChuang 10 also includes support for the most recent WinPE. WinPE 6.0 can now be used as a pre-boot environment by a WinPE-based bootable media.
Support for creation of 64-bit WinPE-based bootable media.
It is now possible to create a 64-bit WinPE-based media to support certain hardware that has only 64-bit drivers.
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 OS Deploy Server fails to deploy a master image to specific models of HP Probook and Lenovo Thinkpad/Thinkcentre/Thinkstation. The following error appears: "Failed to resolve disk by number '1'."
- Stand-alone deployment fails if a master image is located on a USB drive.
- It is impossible to deploy corrupted or unrecognized volumes as is.
- It is impossible to configure the parameters of the Linux kernel in Acronis Snap Deploy 5 Bootable Media Builder when creating an Acronis bootable media.
- A deployed machine is not added to a domain if this domain is specified in the individual machine settings of the deployment task.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator
Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1656 Bootable ISO Multilingual Download via Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Megaupload & FileSonic, Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1656 Bootable ISO Multilingual free torrent downloads included crack, serial, keygen.Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1656 Bootable ISO Multilingual Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1656 Bootable ISO Multilingual Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.