Glyphs v2.2 Build 818 (MacOSX) | 44.5 MB
Glyphs is a full-featured and powerful glyph design application that was thought from the get-go to provide its users with the most complete font creation toolset on the OS X platform. Moreover, Glyphs makes it simple and painless to effortlessly combine both letter-form viewing and editing within the same minimalist user interface. For instance, you can draw the exact shape for your glyph, adjust its spacing and kerning, and use the preview panel to get a quick overview of what the end result will look like once exported.
Sketch your font
Take a pencil and sketch a few letters. With a few tricks, you can easily digitize your sketches, and, step by step, create a full-fledged OpenType font.
Tools for type
The smart vector tools are optimised for the design of typefaces. Interpolated nudging, curvature control, dragging multiple handles at once, adding extrema and inflections, batch editing: all supported straight out of the box.
All languages covered
Human-readable glyph names, combined with smart component placement, automatic alignment of diacritics, mark positioning, and Unicode 7 support, make Glyphs the number one choice for multilingual font development.
Isolation no more
Watch your words take shape in high resolution: The edit view doubles as a text editor, allowing you to draw, edit, space and kern your glyphs in a word context rather than isolated in ShiChuang.
Why stay monochromatic? Add color to your typographical life with the built-in multi-layer preview and specialized editing tools. Glyphs can export layer fonts, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan-style color webfonts or Apple-style emoji fonts.
Enjoy automatic OpenType features: Glyphs analyzes your glyph names and shapes, and can auto-build feature code for ligatures, figure sets, positional forms, localizations, fractions, stylistic sets, small caps, and many more.
Up to three axes, any number of font masters, independent layers, glyph-based alternate and intermediate masters: You can do it all in Glyphs. Easily switch between masters, control outline compatibility and style linking, and generate a whole family in one go.
Mark attachment done right
No more time-consuming fiddling with feature code: Glyphs can build the mark attachment features automatically for you, and even interpolate positions.
Full control batch processing
Custom Parameters allow you to precisely steer what happens at the production stage. You always work in your design file, keep overlaps, and Glyphs takes care of the rest, using your parameters to build the installable font file.
Letter parts or CJK radicals that re-appear in other glyphs, can be interpolated in place with Smart Components. This way, you can adjust the shape of the part without losing its stroke and contrast.
Take a hint
Improve your font's screen appearance with the built-in autohinter. Or manually hook up PostScript hints and TrueType instructions to your outlines. In Multiple Master files, hints in the first master are automatically copied to compatible masters.
Third-party plugins such as Yanone's amazing SpeedPunk, Python script libraries, and XML for alternate glyph data: extending and modifying the app's functionality is a snap. With the freely available SDK, you can even roll your own.
New in version 2.2
• New: Cmd-X now cuts and breaks open paths.
• New: Pasting a partial path replaces the path selection.
• New: Instance Preview parameter for the previewed glyphs in File > Font Info > Instances. It takes a list of glyph names.
• New: kerning indicator colors can now be customized in Preferences > User Settings.
• New: Added support for SVG table (Mozilla/Adobe SVG color font): drag SVG files onto a separate "svg" layer.
• New: Allow storing of custom values for script, category, subcategory and production name per glyph. This gives some independence from the GlyphData file.
• New: versionString custom parameter (value: 'Version %d.%03d').
• New: kerning group names are validated upon entry.
• New: smaller grid for offcurve nodes in coarse grid/subdivision settings.
• New: Link Metrics With First Master custom parameter (for layered color fonts).
• Glyphs now offers to decompose compounds when referenced glyphs are deleted (thanks Christoph).
• Longer glyph names are now possible.
• Increased the number of possible masters.
• You can now add custom shortcuts for all tools in Terminal: defaults write com.GeorgSeifert.Glyphs2 AnnotationTool.Hotkey "q"
• Changed automatic components to pick up non-combining accents, too.
• Glyphs now cleans up its Temp folder: files older than two months are deleted.
• Improved Select All Layers tool.
• Improved Annotations tool: selection, moving/transforming with keyboard, Copy Paste
• Improved performance in the OpenType feature editor significantly.
• Improved master compatibility and display of alignment zones for brace/bracket glyphs.
• Improved bounding box handling and transformation of smart components.
• Improved drawing of background paths and dark background colors, as well as background path drawing on non-Retina displays.
• Proper production names for non-default Unicode settings.
• Improved Apple Color font export
• Improved Color Palette parameter dialog.
• Improved Webfont Only parameter.
• Improved Autohint command in Edit view.
• Updated Cyrillic localization (thanks Alexei).
• Removed validation in Font Info (now allows empty values).
• Fixed: no more 'space' at GID 1 (was needed for compatibility with Apple Pages).
• Fixed: Metrics of Brace layers now properly sync (thanks Christoph).
• Fixed: Add Master from Other Font
• Fixed: Replace Classes parameter
• Fixed smallcap-related problems such as c2sc or composition.
• Fixed: kern feature without any singleton kerning.
• Fixed Kerning Panel problems in MacOS 10.11.
• Fixed: Anchor button (for multiple anchors) in grey Info box.
• Fixed some problems with anchors when exporting TrueType.
• Fixed TTF export with nested components if one component is set to not export.
• Fixed some undo problems
• Fixed problem with "Add Extremes" (thanks Natalie)
• Fixed: corner components are preserved when paths are copy pasted
• Fixed scaling to different UPM with un-aligned components (thanks Linda)
• Many small improvements and fixes.
• Stability improvements.
• Improved glyph width if no advance width is given in the .glif file.
• Mask layer is now imported as background.
• Improved style names in .ufo export and export to .ufo for converted names.
Glyph Data and Language Support
• New: Kannada in the sidebar, first implementation of feature code and Glyph Data.
• New: Thai and Burmese were added to the dimension panel.
• New: Cherokee has been added to the Glyph Data.
• Improved support for Tamil, Khmer, Kannada, Lepcha and Gurmukhi.
• Improved Greek accents, some cyrillic anchors were added
• Improved some arabic component autoalign.
• Improved CJK metrics and vertical mode, added Grid parameters
• Improved Japanese CID mapping and glyph data.
• Improved Glyph Data for Hangul.
• Fixed some Latin accented letters (thanks Mark).
• Fixed composition for precomposed devanagari
• Fixed generating of CID mapping for ROS-0.
• Fixed subcategory for rakar forms
• New: possibility for Scripts to draw (documentation is coming)
• New: plugins can add a file type to the Open/Save dialogs with full document support
• New: old copies of GlyphsApp.py are now automatically removed from script folder
• New: allow menu items from Reporter plugin.
• Removed the delay on first script run. You may need to import some Cocoa classes yourself now.
• Added annotations to Python wrapper.
• Improved error handling for Python scripts (thanks Mark) and error reporting on export.
• Improved Glyphs.documents and Glyphs.fonts proxies in Python wrapper.
• Fixed GSFont.save().
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8 or later
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Glyphs v2.2 Build 818 (MacOSX) Download via Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Megaupload & FileSonic, Glyphs v2.2 Build 818 (MacOSX) free torrent downloads included crack, serial, keygen.Glyphs v2.2 Build 818 (MacOSX) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Glyphs v2.2 Build 818 (MacOSX) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.