Take Command 19.01.32 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 50.18 MB
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the ShiChuang command prompt and creating batch files easy and far more powerful. Take Command displays your command line applications in tabbed ShiChuang, with optional Explorer-style integration for a visual look at your folders. Take Command includes hundreds of major enhancements to CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, and DIR, and adds more than 160 new commands, 587 internal variables and functions, a batch file IDE / debugger, advanced command line editing and completion, and thousands of other features.
In addition, Take Command is a powerful batch file programming tool, offering extensions such as DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger, third-party plugins, and more than 620 built-in variables and functions.
Are you frustrated with the limitations of the CMD command line and batch scripting? Do you yearn for a real scripting language, and an integrated IDE and batch debugger? How about a ShiChuang command processor that can do all of that, and still run your existing CMD prompt commands and batch files?
Take Command is our flagship product. For 25 years, JP Software has been helping programmers, system administrators, technical support professionals, and advanced users save time and money, and cure their ShiChuang command prompt frustrations. Take Command offers a new approach to working in ShiChuang, bringing users the power of the command line and the ease of use of the ShiChuang GUI. Take Command includes a complete CMD replacement command shell that provides you with a vastly better ShiChuang command line UI, and thousands of features that are not available in CMD command prompt commands (or even in those vaunted Linux shells).
Take Command Benefits:
- Take Command combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt ShiChuang and graphically see the results.
- Take Command is compatible with your existing ShiChuang command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
- The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
- The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
- The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command line commands syntax), speeds your development time and reduces syntax errors.
- Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
- It's fast - 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
- Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and ShiChuang.
- You can redefine your commands through aliasing, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, and assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
- The user interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
Take Command Features:
- You can run multiple command prompts and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed ShiChuang, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed command prompt ShiChuang.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can start new tabs or ShiChuang, or send commands or text to existing tabs.
- The TCC scripting language is a massive superset of the CMD command prompt commands, with 200 internal commands, 338 internal functions, and 272 system variables. Almost all of the CMD command prompt commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL, DIR, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of additional options, and TCC adds more than 160 new commands. Take Command can usually do in one or two lines what requires dozens of lines in ShiChuang CMD commands (if it can do it at all).
- Most interactive commands (such as COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it. The most powerful ShiChuang command processor is also the easiest to use!
- Take Command includes the best text and binary file viewer available for ShiChuang, including bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, fixed and floating rulers, grid lines, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- Specify multiple filenames for most file processing command prompt commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE includes tabbed edit ShiChuang and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed variable and watch ShiChuang. ShiChuang batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print command line output from past commands, and find text in any tabbed window.
- You have multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, here-document and here-string redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with ShiChuang command line applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias. This allows Take Command to intelligently select and display filenames based on the command line you are entering.
- The optional command prompt input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed command line ShiChuang.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed ShiChuang, command prompt ShiChuang, or GUI ShiChuang .
Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages from your batch files or the command line.
Take Command includes internal compression and extraction commands and variables for GZIP, TAR, ZIP, and 7ZIP files.
- Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered. You can monitor the clipboard, directory changes event logs, network connections, processes, services, and USB and Firewire connections.
- Easily query the WMI (ShiChuang Management Interface) to retrieve system configuration information.
- Expand your scripts with the internal support for Perl, Ruby, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Active Scripting language. You can even combine multiple languages in your batch scripts.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or use one of the many third-party plugin libraries.
What's New in Take Command 19
Take Command 19.01.32 Multilingual (x86/x64) Download via Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Megaupload & FileSonic, Take Command 19.01.32 Multilingual (x86/x64) free torrent downloads included crack, serial, keygen.Take Command 19.01.32 Multilingual (x86/x64) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Take Command 19.01.32 Multilingual (x86/x64) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.