Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation Server 11.5.43994 with Universal Restore | 1.94 GB
When your ShiChuang server goes down, avoid expensive downtime and get back up and running in minutes. Recovering a server can take significant time and expertise, leaving your business vulnerable. Protect your entire ShiChuang server environment with Acronis Backup, your one-stop solution for comprehensive backups and fast, flexible recovery.
• Patented, block-level disk imaging captures your entire ShiChuang server in one easy step
• Bare-metal recovery ensures that you are back up and running in minutes, not hours
• Recover individual files, application data, or a complete system with a few simple clicks
• Save on time and storage with compression, incremental and differential backups
Now included with all Acronis backup products, this unique data recovery technology gives you the convenient ability to instantly restore backups to any machine, regardless of platform. Now you can restore files, configurations, applications, or an entire system to the same hardware, to different hardware, or to a virtual server—all with a few simple clicks!
Full Image Backups
Block-level, image-based backups capture all application and operating system data in one efficient step. Unlike competing products, backups automatically skip unused data blocks to provide faster results with less storage requirements.
Incremental backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network consumption, and storage requirements.
Multiple Backup Targets
Store backup copies in up to 5 different locations for flexible, reliable recovery options. Includes support for local disks, networked storage, and offsite cloud storage.
Granular recovery allows you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Backup to Cloud
All Acronis Backup products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection.
Network bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling allows you to control the impact of running backups during production hours.
Intelligent restore feature immediately identifies and recovers core system functions, allowing you to return to regular operations while system recovery proceeds.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
Bootable rescue utility that you can launch by pressing F11 during system startup.
Manually exclude non-essential files and folders from your backups to save time and storage.
Granular backup option allows you to selectively back up specific files and folders (including files from network shares).
Disaster Recovery Plans
After each backup, Acronis can automatically generate a Disaster Recovery Plan document that provides detailed, step-by-step instructions for easy recovery.
Acronis’ proprietary Unified Backup Format allows any backup to be recovered to any server in any location (including migration between any physical and virtual platform - P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P)
Browsing and Mounting Backups
Browse backups in ShiChuang Explorer as if they were ordinary folders, and simply drag-and-drop or copy-paste files/folders from them. You can even mount disk images as a drive letter in either read-only or read/write mode.
Store an exact copy of your disk or volume, sector by sector (including unused space).
No Reboot Required
No need to schedule downtime and reboot to complete an Acronis Backup installation.
Define pre or post backup and data-capture commands to integrate Acronis Backup with other applications (or to temporarily stop some services).
To satisfy your recovery time objectives (RTO), Acronis simplifies DR with a one-click option to automatically replicate backups to multiple media and locations.
What's new in Acronis Backup build 43994
Improvements added in build 43994
• Support for ShiChuang 10 – Home, Pro, Education, and Enterprise editions.
WinPE for ShiChuang 10 is not yet supported. This support is planned for an upcoming Acronis Backup release.
Note At the time of this hotfix release, ShiChuang 10 is not yet generally available. The tests were performed with the ShiChuang 10 Insider Preview version. Acronis will perform additional test cycles as soon as ShiChuang 10 is released.
• Agent for ShiChuang can now back up NFS folders.
• Support for Linux kernel version 3.17, 3.18, 4.0, and 4.1.
• Support for Ubuntu 15.04, Fedora 22, Oracle Linux 7.1, Debian 8.0 and 8.1.
• It is possible to specify a cloud subscription registration code during local installation of Acronis Backup in ShiChuang. The subscription is registered automatically if the machine is connected to the Internet.
Acronis License Server does not accept cloud subscriptions.
• A registered subscription for Server or for PC is activated automatically when the first backup to cloud starts, if all subscriptions available in your account are the same type and have the same storage quota.
• 3 GB of RAM per 1 TB of unique data are required, instead of 16 GB.
• Faster server-side deduplication.
• Faster compacting of the data store.
To apply the new deduplication algorithm to an old vault, you need to recreate the vault’s deduplication database. For more information, see "How to migrate to Update 6 deduplication" in the product Help or the User Guide.
• New configuration parameters enable you to choose between the old and new indexing algorithms and control the storage node memory allocation.
• A centralized vault can be created on an NFS share.
Backup to NFS can be performed by Agent for Linux, Agent for VMware (Virtual Appliance), or Linux-based bootable media.
• Acronis Backup Advanced for VMware supports vSphere 6.
• The memory size of Agent for VMware (Virtual Appliance) is set automatically, based on the host memory, when the agent is deployed from the management server.
• Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V fully supports Generation 2 virtual machines.
• Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V can be installed in ShiChuang 8, 8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V.
• Support for Citrix XenServer 6.5, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4, 3.5, and Oracle VM Server 3.3 (by installing an agent into a guest system).
• Support for Linux kernel version 3.14, 3.15, and 3.16.
• Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x, Ubuntu 14.04 and 14.10, Fedora 21, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, Debian 7.6 and 7.7, CentOS 7.0, and Oracle Linux 7.0.
Issues fixed in build 43994
• [ABR-67059] If the network connection is unstable, a backup in the silent mode to a deduplicating vault fails without attempts to repeat the operation. The following error appears: "Internal error: Failed to create the image builder."
• [ABR-51060] If the network connection is unstable, a backup to a managed vault without deduplication and encryption fails. The following error appears: "Cannot establish connection. Check the specified machine address." The Interaction Required pop-up window is not displayed.
• [ABR-69928] A Linux machine becomes unbootable after recovering the entire machine.
• [ABR-67981] While backing up an NFS folder, Linux-based bootable media pops up the Interaction Required window and cannot proceed.
• [ABR-68978] The output of the list content command for a disk-level backup contains duplicated information about disks.
• [ABV-1678] Backup of a virtual machine template with hardware version 9 or 10 fails.
• [ABV-4557] A McAfee Stonesoft virtual appliance is unbootable after recovery.
• [ABV-4623] Reboot of a virtual appliance leads to an error "Network interface cards cannot be found."
• [ABR-67889] After adding a virtual appliance to the management server and clicking Refresh, the added appliance disappears from the list of machines.
Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation Server 11.5.43994 with Universal Restore Download via Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Megaupload & FileSonic, Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation Server 11.5.43994 with Universal Restore free torrent downloads included crack, serial, keygen.Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation Server 11.5.43994 with Universal Restore Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation Server 11.5.43994 with Universal Restore Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.