InfiniteSkills - A/B Testing, A Data Science Perspective
English | 1.25 hours - 9 tutial videos | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) | 324MB
Deciding whether not to launch a new product feature is a resource management bet f any Internet business. Conducting rigous online A/B tests flattens the risk. Drawing on her experience at Airbnb, data scientist Lisa Qian offers a practical ten-step guide to designing and executing statistically sound A/B tests.
- Discover best practices f defining test goals and hypotheses
- Learn to identify controls, treatments, key metrics, and data collection needs
- Understand the role of appropriate logging in data collection
- Determine how to frame your tests (size of difference detection, visit sample size, etc.)
- Master the imptance of testing f systematic biases
- Run power tests to determine how much data to collect
- Learn how experimenting on logged out users can introduce bias
- Understand when cannibalization is an issue and how to deal with it
- Review accepted A/B testing tools (Google Analytics, Vanity, Unbounce, among others)
Lisa Qian focuses on search and discovery at Airbnb. She has a PhD in Applied Physics from Stanfd University.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
InfiniteSkills - A B Testing, A Data Science Perspective Download via Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Megaupload & FileSonic, InfiniteSkills - A B Testing, A Data Science Perspective free torrent downloads included crack, serial, keygen.InfiniteSkills - A B Testing, A Data Science Perspective Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, InfiniteSkills - A B Testing, A Data Science Perspective Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.